The Power of Mindfulness
Proven Effective in Reducing Anger
Learn to control feelings of anger, frustration and rage.
Then learn to conquer them.
Mindfulness Approach Anger Management is an integrated eight week program to help you overcome your problems with anger, and to lead a happier, more brilliant, and more meaningful life.
Get started today. Download the full eight week program now for only $229.00.
- Weekly readings, to help you better understand the dynamics of anger and how to free yourself from its grip.
- Eight workshop modules, which are 60 minute in-depth anger deconstruction processes.
- Six, 20 minute mindfulness practices in audio MP-3 format, to help you get to the very root causes of anger.
- Specially designed in the field anger management processes that integrate everything you’re learning into your day to day life, so you will actually change.
How does it work?
Anger is a normal human emotion that we all experience. The problem is when we can’t handle the overwhelming feelings of anger, so we either lash out in aggression, or we suppress anger inwards. The 8 week Mindfulness Approach Anger Management™ program helps you develop the strength of mind to face your anger, so you can actually deal with it.
During the 8 weeks of the program you’ll work with three types of processes:
1. Mindfulness Practice: Extensive research shows that mindfulness is a highly effective anger management tool. Anger comes primarily from an undeveloped ability to stay present with uncomfortable feelings. At the slightest inconvenience, irritation, or hint of offence, we tighten up and are triggered to anger. It’s natural and healthy to want to avoid feeling uncomfortable, but when the tendency is too strong we develop anger management problems.
Mindfulness works by training you in the “skills of staying.” By practicing mindfulness over an eight week period you become more and more able to stay present with whatever life presents, including irritations and uncomfortable edges. Then when your boss is disrespectful or your spouse is blaming you, rather than demolishing the situation with anger, you have the composure to respond with confidence and clarity.
2. Anger Management: The program takes you through a series of processes to help you undo the patterns keeping you stuck in anger. Each week you’ll complete a new task, such as keeping an anger journal, learning to recognize ‘pre-anger signals,’ and re-framing anger thoughts and beliefs. These processes develop and build over the eight weeks, ensuring that your work is intelligent and effective.
3. Life Integration: As you learn to move beyond habitual anger, your success is furthered by re-learning healthy ways of responding to life. Work in the program is done to move beyond the negative, but you’ll also spend time actively cultivating and strengthening the positive. This includes exercises on basic life enjoyment, relating with other people, and a process to explore your life goals.
These processes are integrated into a dynamic and yet easy to follow program, giving you a set of tools and a roadmap to achieve real and lasting changes with your anger management issues.
- The weekly time commitment is reasonable: thirty to forty minutes a day, four or five days per week, plus a one hour workshop module each week.
- Research shows that mindfulness decreases rumination associated with anger, develops greater cognitive flexibility, strengthens the ability to regulate emotions, increases self awareness and self esteem, results in a greater sense of well-being, and improves overall satisfaction with life.
- We have a 100 % satisfaction guarantee policy, so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the program let us know within 60 days of your purchase and you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
The Mindfulness Approach Anger Management™ program is an excellent resource both for people struggling with anger and for family members and clinicians. The program is presented with crystal clarity by someone who has clearly been through profound transformation personally. With generosity and kindness, Craig Mollins shares the transformative practice of mindfulness with us, using simple, accessible language. I especially appreciate the structure of the program, which encourages an active self help approach.
Dr Joanne Bihari
Registered Psychologist, (Community Mental Health, Halifax and Breakthrough, Halifax).
Mindfulness is at the cutting edge in the field of anger management. Mindfulness Approach Anger Management™ is an excellent resource for utilizing mindfulness practice as an effective anger management tool.
Dr. Richard Pfeiffer
National Anger Management Association
Mindfulness Approach Anger Management™ is a brilliantly designed program, coming from the fiery inner-depths of someone who has truly transformed his own volcanic anger into powerful wisdom. I can assert with confidence that, if you follow this course faithfully, you too will transform, finding peace and joy in your life, even if before it was littered with the wreckage of your anger.
Dr. Timothy Walker
Psychotherapist and author of
The Healing Circle
An insightful, “real” approach to learning how to effectively manage anger. This program is essential for every clinician who works with clients who are unskillful in managing their anger, and is a self-directed program for any individual who chooses a better quality of life.
Jennifer A. Chokas